Google Classroom – Your child will have a log in for this. Teachers will keep you posted.
Check out the following links for ideas to help support home learning during this time:
- Robin Hood MAT – Learning Projects – Some great ideas and projects for learning from home.
- Twinkl – parent sign up free currently. You will be able to access a lot of helpful learning resources.
- Chatter Pack – a blog providing many websites and links to great learning opportunities. Also features a daily routine for children whilst at home to add structure to the day.
- Classroom Secrets – follow the link to find other home learning packs to use which are free during this period of time.
- Inspired to Learn – a daily learning plan for children to add structure to the day
- Third Space Learning – information and parent guides to home learning
- Mental Health and Well-Being – guide to support this during this time.
- Skills Builder – Home learning resource to develop essential skill building – imagination, creativity, listening and leadership