Google Classroom – Your child will have a log in for this. Teachers will keep you posted.
Expectations for Homelearning KS2
2020 Parents’ Guide to Google Classroom
Check out the following links for ideas to help support home learning during this time:
- Robin Hood MAT – Learning Projects – Some great ideas and projects for learning from home.
- Twinkl – parent sign up free currently. You will be able to access a lot of helpful learning resources.
- Chatter Pack – a blog providing many websites and links to great learning opportunities. Also features a daily routine for children whilst at home to add structure to the day.
- Classroom Secrets – follow the link to find other home learning packs to use which are free during this period of time.
- Inspired to Learn – a daily learning plan for children to add structure to the day
- Third Space Learning – information and parent guides to home learning
- Mental Health and Well-Being – guide to support this during this time.
- Skills Builder – Home learning resource to develop essential skill building – imagination, creativity, listening and leadership