Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND)
1. What should I do if I think that my child has Special Educational Needs?
2. What provision is available for pupils with SEND?
3. How will academy staff support my child?
4. How will the curriculum be matched to meet my child?
5. How will both the academy and I know how my child is doing?
6. What support will there be for my child?
7. What specialist services and expertise are available at, or accessed by, the academy?
8. How accessible is Jewell Academy’s environment?
9. How will my child be included in activities outside of the classroom?
10. How will Jewell Academy prepare my child to start academy and support them to move on to the next class and academy?
11. How are decisions made about what type of support, and how much support, my child will receive?
12. How are parents involved in the life of Jewell Academy? How can I be more involved?